Like most people, you probably don’t enjoy cleaning your home. It consumes your precious time that could be spent doing something else.
However, keeping your home clean is vital for your health and well-being. Thankfully, there are some secret cleaning tips that experts use that can make the task a lot easier.
This is more than just your basic vacuuming, dusting, and mopping. The experts give us their secret tips that make a big difference.
Here are some of the best, secret cleaning tips from experts that you need to know:
1. Sweep, Vacuum, Scrub
The perfect way to clean your floors is to sweep, vacuum, and clean them with a mop or other cleaning solution. This order is important because it ensures you can remove all the dirt and debris from your floors before cleaning them.
Start by sweeping up any large debris or glass. Then, vacuum the open area, corners, and tough-to-reach crannies. After the floor is vacuumed, use a soft and hard-bristle brush to clean the floor. This will ensure that the floor is adequately disinfected and clean.
The biggest secret to keeping a house clean is to clean all surfaces, not just floors. This includes countertops, showers, tubs, furniture, and more.
As a habit, always vacuum your floors before you start scrubbing to help to remove any dust, hair, or dirt that could interfere with your cleaning efforts.
2. Utilize What’s In Your Pantry
You might be surprised that the best-kept secrets of cleaning pros are right in your pantry. Here are some of them:
- White Vinegar and Water: This is a natural disinfectant used to clean surfaces and remove stains.
- Baking Soda: This is another natural cleaning product used to clean your home. It’s great for absorbing odors and can also be used to clean carpets and upholstery.
- Lemons: They are great for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and giving off a pleasant smell.
- Baking Soda and Vinegar: This is perfect for unclogging drains.
- Olive Oil: Use this to remove fingerprints from stainless steel.
3. Use Unique Supplies in Your Home
Like finding organic cleaning ingredients in your pantry, you can also scour your house for simple items that are good for cleaning. Here are some of them:
- Laundry Pods: Great for cleaning shower heads and getting rid of mold and mildew.
- Lint Roller: Use for cleaning up dust and debris.
- Dryer Sheets: Effectively removes soap scum.
- Rubber Glove: Gets rid of pet hair.
- Newspaper: Combined with vinegar, cleans windows without streaks.
- Sock: Put a sock over your hand and run it over dusty blinds to attract the dust and leave your blinds looking clean.
- Coffee Filter: Clean computer screens and make them look like new.
- Toothpaste: Gets rid of scratches on phone screens and glass.
4. Clean Your Drains and Trash Cans
Do you ever feel like your house doesn’t smell clean, no matter how much you clean it? You might be surprised to discover your drains are the problem. Drains can be full of bacteria and smells, spreading through your home when you run the sink or shower.
The foul odor is also probably coming from the trash can or a hole in the trash bag. You’ll need to clean the source to get rid of the smell. To remove odors from your toilet bowl, mix 1 part dish soap with 3 parts water and scrub away!
Your home is your oasis and deserves to stay clean and sanitized for your comfort and safety. These are just some of the secret tips from cleaning pros that you should know about, so be sure to use this information wisely. Using these to your advantage will surely make our cleaning days easier. However, if you don’t have the time to clean your home as often as you’d like, you can hire expert cleaners to do the job for you.
Looking for premium cleaning services in Arizona? Get in touch with Inside Out Cleaning. We are a professional cleaning service that helps make your life easier by giving you a beautiful, clean home to live in. Experience your most spotless home yet. Talk to us today!